Media efficiencies can be achieved through process enhancements. Adjustments to the media process, both at the client and agency, can yield significant long term cost efficiencies, including reduced FTE requirements.
TYPICAL PROCESS ISSUES THAT COST ADVERTISERS MONEY:
- Poorly defined scope of work
- Late planning and approval of buys, impacting cost and quality
- Resistance to commit budgets that forces advertisers to buy more expensive media later
- Poor agency briefs or lack of agency involvement in the strategic planning process
- Lack of proper approvals, creating financial exposure
- Untimely or inadequate post buys
- Billing and payment procedures that don’t take industry practices into account
Most process issues can be easily addressed once they are identified.